Thursday, October 22, 2009

What's My Age Again?

I can't figure out how old I am. I mean, I know my actual age, but some of the things I do just don't match that number. I'm in my mid(to-late)-twenties, but there's a lot of stuff in my life that doesn't fit that age.
I drink coffee in the morning (like a 30-year old man), I'm losing my hair (like a 40-year old man), and I clip coupons almost daily (like a 60-year old woman). But I also play video games, stay up really late, and think flatulence is hilarious. And that stuff makes it seem like I'm about to hit puberty.
If you're only as old as you feel, then I definitely don't know how old I am. It depends on what I'm doing when you ask. I'll just have to combine all of the extremes so they average out. I'll stay up really late to clip coupons, drink coffee while I play video games in the morning, and make flatulent noises while I apply my Rogaine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the shortest, but also one of the funniest posts! Not that I'm saying you need to make all posts shorter, or anything.

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read this blog. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.