Thursday, November 19, 2009

Arbitrary Post Title

Here are my random thoughts for today:

- I have red Wal-Mart knockoff cough drops and the guy at the end of my row has blue Halls cough drops. And he's away from his desk right now. So I think I'm gonna sneak a red one into his bag of blues and see if he notices. He doesn't know me very well, so he probably won't suspect me.

- I got a donut from the next department. They don't know I got one, but I think 10:00am is the cutoff for hording breakfast foods. At that point, if they haven't been eaten, they should be in the common area for everybody else. So I don't feel bad for stealing one (except I do feel bad).

- My older brother broke the back of his office chair yesterday. He leaned back too far and SNAP! So now I'm going to make fun of him. I'm already calling him "Brokeback" and getting others to do the same.

- It's eggnog season! I'm buying eggnog today and going to Starbucks for an eggnog latte and going to Jack-In-the-Box for an eggnog milkshake and buying eggnog creamer for my coffee! I just wish I wasn't horribly allergic to milk products. That way I wouldn't have to be deathly ill.

1 comment:

-lisa- said...

~ Did the guy notice the red cough drop?

~ I agree that there should be a cutoff for hording breakfast food. I mean is it really necessary in today's economic times to withhold food while others are hungry? Don't feel bad at all. It wasn't stealing at all. Think of it this way. If it wasn't eaten it would have been thrown away so waste not want not.