Friday, July 23, 2010

Nevermind, Pretend I Never Said That

I thought it might be too good to be true.  And it was.  The transaction got cancelled, my money got refunded, and the seller's store and profile disappeared from Amazon.  But I got a very reassuring email from Amazon that there was no security risk.  It was just an issue of that seller's store not being ready for business.  So I don't feel too bad about it.  Although it would be nice not to have to wait even longer for the laptop.  It was within reach!

So as of now, I'm still about $300 short of what I need to buy the MacBook from a reputable seller.  I guess I'll have to start selling more stuff on eBay.

Also, I better keep my posts short these days.  My desk might as well be on the jumbotron at a sporting event with how easy it is for people to see what I'm doing.

No comments: