Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Talk To The Hand

So I know I talk about it a lot, but I'm excited about getting a MacBook.  The reason I know I talk about it a lot is because my wife told me I talk about it a lot.  For my anniversary gift, she contributed to the MacBook Fund.  And she requested that my gift to her be that I shut up about it for two seconds.  So judging by that request, anyone reading my blog posts is probably getting sick of hearing about it too.

But you don't get to pick what I write about.  So I'm gonna talk about it again.  And if I could spell the noise one makes when sticking out their tongue and blowing a raspberry, I would.

So anyway, I don't know if I'm late to the party or if this thing I discovered is relatively unknown, but there's a whole world of MacBook sticker art out there that incorporates the glowing Apple logo.  They have stickers that make it look like Snow White is holding the lit-up apple.  They have reproductions of Magitte's Son of Man painting where the lit-up logo is the apple obscuring the face. (No, I didn't know what that painting was called.  I googled it.) So there's no shortage of creative options for the decals.  And they're relatively cheap.  And here's the one I'm getting as soon as I get my laptop:



You can find the link to it here.  How awesome is that?!  I will make so many new nerdy friends who are just like me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's r̼̊r̼̊r̼̊r̼̊r̼̊.

(That's the phonetic spelling for an unvoiced linguolabial trill.)