Monday, June 18, 2012

What A Gas!

I'm posting this on my iPhone with the Blogger app I just discovered. And I'm posting it while holding my new baby girl, who is one month old today. Oh yeah, and she smiled at me yesterday.

I'd like to think that it's because she appreciates my sense of humor. Or maybe she's already figured out that my hairline is humorous. Or maybe I have food in my teeth. But more likely it's because she passed gas... which she does pretty much all the time.

Okay, now my thumb hurts from typing this. I probably won't post from my phone again until I upgrade to Siri and she can do it for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As a recently new mother myself, I have to say that those gas smiles are pretty precious. Even if they are a harbinger of doom in some form or another.

I also get a kick out of the little grunts and squawks babies constantly make (except when I'm trying to sleep). And I've learned something from my son: yawning and stretching feels SO much better when you make noises.