Friday, January 22, 2010

Subject-Verb Agreement Are Important, Etc.

Not being multi-lingual, I don't know if other languages have the same issues with their users as English does. I heard once that McDonald's employees in Quebec are required to be bilingual in order to work there. I'm not even sure if our American McDonald's employees are required to be monolingual.

I won't go into that same rant about they're/their/there like most people do. I'll just say that if Ayn Rand can learn English as well as she did and learn it as her second language, then people should do better if it's the only language they learn.

P.S. - Sorry for the short post. It's my day off and I usually blog from work. Because I'm a slacker.

1 comment:

lindalou said...

I like blogging slackers! I can identify, plus my home computer died.