Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Go. Do It Now.

I know I'm a nerd for liking The Amazing Race. I realize that I may be the only person my age who watches it. But I don't really care because it's quality entertainment. My only complaint is that thanks to CBS airing 60 Minutes right before The Amazing Race, I am now trained to get excited when I see Andy Rooney's face on my television.

But I don't care if you start watching it too. If you do, great. If not, no big deal. What I do care about is that you must this instant go to Youtube and search "amazing race watermelon." You'll see a clip that's about a minute long, posted by CBS. Trust me when I say it's well worth your time.

I'm hoping the rest of the season is as good as this clip. I wonder what fruit will be the enemy next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooove the Amazing Race. One of my (and my kids) favorite shows. And I know what you mean about being happy to see Andy Rooney, lol.
One of these days, I will be on the race... because now I can. I became a US citizen last year and one of CBS' requirements is possession of a US passport. So, I am well equipped ;)
Glad to see you're a fellow fan...

Linz said...

I used to watch it...with mom...when I lived with our parents. Sad, I know.

I don't watch it anymore...I'm too busy watching my cartoon shows on Sunday nights!

I totally saw the watermelon clip on The Soup a couple weeks ago! It.Was.AWESOME!!

Kyle and I both agree that our relationship wouldn't survive The Amazing Race.