Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Once And Future Employee

You may have noticed that I haven't posted in a week. Or maybe you didn't notice, but I just alerted you. Or maybe you don't really care, in which case I wonder why you're even here.

Anyway, here's my excuse reason.  I quit my job last week.  It seemed that there was some shady stuff going on and I was forced to make a tough decision for my family.  With the stress of having to break that news to my very shocked employer and then having to organize all my work for the remaining people, I didn't have the time or positive attitude to blog.

So with the new job (which is actually going back to a former job), I should have more time and positive attitudes to think of funny stories.  Blogging for realsies should commence shortly.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Family is the most important thing.
And, shady-business has negative importance. :|

I commend you for your courage... a decision can be tough, even when the answer is obvious.


PS. I noticed! Welcome back.

Leah Hollett said...

I noticed as well. I as starting to worry that I hurt your feelings with the joke about YOU "bubbling" in the break room...

Linz said...

Welcome back!

I didn't really notice.

Jen said...

wow! No blogging for a week and then throw that news on us?!?! Sounds like you made a good decision though. Now write something funny!