Friday, July 30, 2010

Woohoo!

Okay, I did it.  I ordered my MacBook for real this time.  And it's from a merchant called A1 Bargains instead of some dude named Delante Cowans.  And they have a good rating on lots of transactions.  So I think this is the real deal this time.  So I'm going to allow myself to get a little bit excited.

"Woohoo!"

Okay, that's it for now.  I won't get any more excited than that until I get a shipping notification.  And then I'll just add a "Yeah, baby!"  But I won't get truly excited until I open the box and confirm that it's a new 15.4-inch LED-backlit MacBook Pro with 4GB of memory, a 320GB hard drive, and 2.4GHz Intel Core i5 dual-core processor (insert Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor's signature man grunt here).  That's when I'll jump up and down and pump my fist like a Super Bowl winner and exclaim that I'm the king of the world.

But for now, I'll just stick with "Woohoo!"

(And if you want to get one just like me, follow the link below.)

No comments: